Wednesday, June 01, 2011

First birthday cake last last Friday during BBQ at Jarold's.

Hahaha this shot was so epic cos the table almost fell over hence everyone's really shocked reaction.
Check out NeoJunXiong face,
extreme left guy in the front.




Gina came later.


My beautiful girlies.

Second birthday celebration with FACT at Tonkichi on Sunday.







Fenny!


Cheryl Koh!


Tiffany!








FACT and friends.
(:





Birthday lunch with Corinne at The Salad Shop.
Did I mention that they serve damn good salads there.

If you're wondering, that's free ice cream they were giving out,
hence the thumbs up (;




These two girls came to surprise me at my workplace!
Yay it made my day.
(:


I'm guilty of bullying Byje since Primary Five, but I'm sure above all that she knows I love her very very much.


This is Corinne.
She's like the best lunch time buddy ever,
made/makes my lunch time in PwC so much more enjoyable.
(: (:

Third birthday dinner celebration at Stacked.



This is Julsy!
She's like the bestest person I like to talk to, she makes me feel understood all the time.








Nicolette is damn good friend too,
she's damn spastic and she always make me feel genuinely happy.
I like her a lot.
(:


Gail is just so blonde,
hahaha you can tell right.
But that's what I like best about her.
Heehee.


Hahaha and I think need no introduction for this one.
She's like the one who's always there, even though she just continues to watch her Hongkong drama serials while I'm crying myself dry for failing driving test and even though she hates when I sing Close to you by The Carpenters to her,
I don't think I can ever stop loving her.
(:


Perfect company to end my birthday right.

Fourth birthday celebration with the best classmates ever at Privé.

I think the back drop of this picture is so gorgeous right!!


Tahah Grilled Watermelon for Starters.


So-good Cod Fish for Mains,
compliments of Salad.
(:


Byjeeee.


Amanda is The Most Spastic ever.
I'm sorry about your piah darling.


Jacqueline is the dumbest blonde ever,
ever ever.




Joel Tan's the male version of Jacqueline,
blonde level comparable to one another.


Liangfu!


Hahah Caleb is so retarded,
look at his pose.
But that's normal.


Hahah Bao is one of the more saner ones.
(:
YAY WE'RE RUNNING RACEAGAINSTCANCER TOGETHER.
10K10K.


Kelly is very intellectual too.
Feirce but I like.
(:


Tahah the Knowledge and Inquiry buddies.


Xueting is the longest and the bestest,
soul sister.


Chermmy understands all my grouses.
She is too cute too.


Lynnie is getting too much blonde influence from Jacqueline,
but still can be saved.
(:
I like Lynnieeee,
6C buddy tooo.


Zijie is the best lepak buddy ever.
Very good friend.
(:


Nathanael just irritates the crap out of me 90% of the time,
BUT he is still very good friend.
I like talking to him about everything.


Another group of my beautiful girlies.


(:


Gayhood buddies for life.


I looked damn small beside them,
sian one head shorter.
):


My guys!
The un-army guys on my right and the army guys on the left.
No Alastair and Glenn though.
):

Fifth birthday celebration with my S28 girls on Saturday.

Yay they got me a really pretty Disney princess balloon,
my favourite.


Dinner at Spruce as recommended by the older brother.




Signature Spruce Burger.


This ribs was damn gooooood.


And this Zucchini pasta was even better,
surprisingly yummy.




I'm guilty of always bullying Annie but she's still damn nice to us.


Thanks Zhengyi for always organising outings for us all to get together.
Love you.


Cordeeee!!! We're going Korea together later this July!
I really can't wait.
(:


Very satisfying dinner,
and the back drop is quite pretty too right!



Annie treated us all the desserts at Jones.

Walnut Carrot Cake.


Strawberry Shortcake is indubitably my favourite cake.


Very happy night.
(: (: (:

Oh yes, Grace Chan visited me on Wednesday and she gave me so-so-good Dark Chocolate Raspberry Macarons.
You can envy me now cos I've got a huge box at home.

And Xinyi treated me to lunch at Din Tai Fung on Thursday,
my ever favourite XiaoLongBaos.

I guess it's not such a bad idea turning 19 afterall,
immensely loved.
<3

No comments: